8th July 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Abroad being a B.Com student?

Respected Sir/madam,
I am pursuing my B.com in INDIA.I want to study abroad for my higher education.I went to many consultant companies here and they said I am not having 16 years of education. They also said they can give admissions for 15 years of education but the success rate is low.They told me to go to some training like IELTS,GRE for 1 year.Please tell me what can I do. I want to study in abroad. Please help me.

14th November 2014, 05:14 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Abroad being a B.Com student?

Yes, you have to complete 16 years of education to get an admission in Masters courses. But, it was not mandatory for most of the universities. You have to complete GRE and IELTS exams to apply for admission. So, try to take those exams as soon as possible. After completing the exams, you can start applying for universities by sending "application form" along with your exam scores. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your profile satisfies the eligibility criteria.
1st June 2023, 12:57 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

As a B.Com student, you have several options to study abroad. Here are some steps you can follow:

Research Study Options: Start by researching the countries and universities that offer programs related to your field of interest. Look for universities with strong business or commerce programs and explore the different degree options available.

Choose a Study Program: Depending on your goals, you can consider various study programs such as undergraduate or postgraduate degrees, diploma or certificate programs, or short-term study abroad programs. Identify the program that aligns with your interests and academic goals.

Language Proficiency: Determine the language requirements for your chosen study program and destination. If the program is taught in a language different from your native language, you may need to demonstrate language proficiency by taking standardized tests such as the TOEFL or IELTS.

Academic Requirements: Review the admission requirements for the universities or programs you are interested in. Check the minimum academic qualifications, grade point average (GPA) requirements, and any specific prerequisites for the program.

Financial Planning: Consider the costs associated with studying abroad, including tuition fees, living expenses, travel costs, and health insurance. Explore scholarship and funding opportunities for international students and develop a financial plan to support your studies.

Application Process: Follow the application guidelines provided by the universities or programs you are applying to. Prepare the necessary documents, such as academic transcripts, recommendation letters, statement of purpose, and any other required materials. Pay attention to application deadlines and submit your applications on time.

Visa and Immigration: Familiarize yourself with the visa requirements and procedures of the country you plan to study in. Prepare the necessary documents and submit your visa application well in advance. Check the immigration regulations to understand the restrictions and requirements for international students.

Pre-departure Preparation: Once you receive an acceptance letter from a university abroad, make the necessary preparations for your departure. This includes arranging accommodation, booking flights, obtaining health insurance, and familiarizing yourself with the local culture and customs.
30th June 2023, 10:27 PM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

As a B.Com student, there are several ways you can pursue studying abroad. Here are some steps you can take:

1. Research your options: Explore different countries, universities, and programs that offer courses related to your field of study. Look for universities known for their business programs and see if they have any exchange programs or partnerships with your current institution.

2. Check eligibility requirements: Look into the academic requirements, language proficiency tests (such as IELTS or TOEFL), and any prerequisites needed for the program or institution you're interested in. Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria.

3. Financial planning: Studying abroad can be costly. Consider your budget and research scholarships, grants, or financial aid options available for international students. Explore different funding opportunities and plan accordingly.

4. Explore student exchange programs: Many universities have student exchange programs that allow you to study abroad for a semester or a year. Check if your university has any partnerships with international institutions and apply for these exchange programs.

5. Admission process: Understand the application process and deadlines for the universities or programs you wish to apply to. Prepare all the necessary documents like academic transcripts, recommendation letters, essays, and a well-crafted statement of purpose.

6. Visa and immigration: Once you receive an acceptance letter, familiarize yourself with the visa requirements of the country you're planning to study in. Visit the official website of the respective country's embassy or consulate to gather information about visa applications, required documents, and processing time.

7. Preparing for the experience: If you are accepted and obtain the necessary visa, prepare for your study abroad experience. Research about the host country's culture, obtain health insurance, make travel arrangements, and ensure you have all the necessary documents in place.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?