22nd December 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

After completing MS in India can I move to England for further practice? PLAB and IELTS are necessary?

After completing ms in india can i move to england for further practice and permanent residence ......PLAB and IELETS is necessary to give or not

Related Questions:
  1. Which international english exam to take?
  2. Is there a good scope for Indian doctors in England? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do post graduation in any other country after completing MBBS from Pakistan? In which countries I would be eligible for private practice?
  4. Is IELTS score compulsory for MS in Singapore?
  5. What time would be best for giving TOEFL, IELTS and GMAT exams as I would be graduating in the month of May next year?
  6. Will IELTS help in getting into top universities? Does IELTS score matter in top universities for MS in Electronics?
  7. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  8. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology?
  9. List of NTSE preparation institutes in Panchkula?
  10. Complete details of IELTS? How to prepare for it?
  11. How to study in US? Will giving IELTS help?
  12. Is IELTS valid for master in pharmacy in USA after completing B.Pharm?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  14. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  15. Does this good of going to London to pursue Engineering? Which place is better for this course between India and England?
  16. How to prepare for SSC Engineering Exam?
  17. What is the scope of getting a job in England or US after doing LLM from the respective countries?
  18. How to join 1 year PG course in Canada after completing graduation in computer science and 6.0 band scores in IELTS?
15th January 2015, 12:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing MS in India can I move to England for further practice? PLAB and IELTS are necessary?

You should have mentioned what you intend to practice in England since there are various options like Doctor, Lawyer, Physiotherapist,etc. However, from your query it is being highlighted that you want to practice as a doctor. So answering from that point of view. Yes, it is important to appear in entrance tests in order to practice in England. PLAB is necessary which is a screening tests for the doctors who have qualified in foreign country and want to practice in England. English proficiency is important from VISA point of view. If you have a good IELTS score, it is easy to get VISA for England.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?