6th September 2013, 06:31 PM
k2bvs

How to study in US? Will giving IELTS help?

I am asking so, because I have heard that IELTS is mainly for UK and Australian universities.

16th September 2016, 12:28 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study in US? Will giving IELTS help?

IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System. It is a standardised test conducted by Cambridge University. This examination mainly tests your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections.

IELTS examination is mainly taken by candidates who wish to pursue higher studies in Abroad Universities. You can also apply for admission to Master's degree course in US universities, it is not confined only to UK and Australian Universities.

To get admission in best universities for pursuing your higher studies, you need to secure at least 6 bands in IELTS examination. So, if you plan to pursue your higher studies in US then, you can appear in IELTS examination and apply for admission to Master's degree course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?