26th February 2015, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to continue from 3rd year in UK if getting married after 2nd year if BDS?

Hello
I have completed 2 yrs of BDS now m
getting married and going uk,
is it possible to continue my studies there
from 3rd yr or will have to join there from starting????

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to continue 3rd year of BDS course abroad?
  2. Can I continue my BDS in London or in India?
  3. When and how to apply for M.Tech if I am studying 2nd year CSE? Am I eligible to write the exam in 3rd year itself?
  4. How may i do my 3rd Year B.A or any 1 year graduation course? I've done 1st and 2nd year B.A from Mumbai University but couldn't finish
  5. Eligibility to study MDS in Abroad for BDS 3rd year student?
  6. Am I eligible to write ICET Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  7. Can I study B.Com CA through correspondence? I am studying in 2nd year B.Com
  8. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  9. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back?
  10. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  11. Am i eligible for PSU exam after scoring 59% in B.E?
  12. Placement paper pattern of Tech Mahindra Company?
  13. Am I eligible for TCS off campus placement after having 1 backlog in 3rd year with an aggregate of 69%?
  14. How can I apply for entrance exam to get admission in USA for MDS program being a BDS 2nd year student? Procedure to get scholarship?
  15. Am I eligible for off campus recruitment after passing B.Tech with 55% aggregate upto 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Whether I should do designing course or training after 3rd year or internship at 2nd year?
  17. Can I can a job in Air India after doing B.Tech last 2 years through B.Tech?
  18. How much is the minimum percentage required to get admission in 2nd year of engineering in Information Technology? Am I eligible admission in MIT after scoring 85% in 3rd year diploma?
27th February 2015, 11:18 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to continue from 3rd year in UK if getting married after 2nd year if BDS?

No, it is not possible to continue your BDS course in UK. That's because foreign universities doesn't offer admissions in the middle of any course. And your BDS degree will not be valid, if you pursue half course in India and half course in UK, because you have to get BDS degree certificate from one university and that is possible only after the completion of entire course from one specific university. So, you should complete your course here or you should take fresh admission in any university, at UK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?