31st August 2012, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for PSU exam after scoring 59% in B.E?

I have got 59% in b.e [sum of 8 semester and divided by 8] am i eligible for psu exam and my degree given by university is 67%[summation of ist year is 10%,2nd year 20%, 3rd year 30% & 4th year 100%]

13th May 2014, 01:01 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for PSU exam after scoring 59% in B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 59% in b.e [sum of 8 semester and divided by 8] am i eligible for psu exam and my degree given by university is 67%[summation of ist year is 10%,2nd year 20%, 3rd year 30% & 4th year 100%]
Yes Off course you're definitely eligible for the job in PSU (Public Sector Undertaking) after completing B.Tech course.

If you manages to maintain the current 61 percent in the Bachelor of Technology course, it would be good enough for the job in PSU company. Basically, the Notification for PSU released in Official and also published in Employment news paper.

It is preferable to obtain a valid GATE Entrance Examination score card.

Eligibility Criteria for PSU:-

~Indian Citizens are eligible for this Job
~Candidates should have any Graduate Degree (B.E/B.Tech) course from the University Recognized by UGC / AICTE and Final year candidate may also eligible.
~Candidates should not be more than 30 years and less than 21 years and and Relaxation in upper age limit for SC / ST is 5 years, for OBC Candidates is 3 years and for PWD Candidates is 10 years.

So, If you satisfy the above criteria then you're eligible to apply for PSU Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?