14th June 2015, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Masters in Opthomologist in abroad?

Am I eligible to do Masters in Opthomologist in abroad? Can you please give me the instructions which I need to follow for the same? I need to know the steps which I have to follow to ensure that I will do the course? Awaiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether 12+3 is sufficient to do Masters in Abroad? Will Bank agree to give Loan?
  2. What is the eligibility for doing masters in wireless communication in US?
  3. Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?
  4. Which masters course I can take to do abroad after completion of BBM course?
  5. Eligiblity for Masters in Interior Designing from abroad?
  6. Can I study Master's Degree in USA if completed B.Tech from Distance Education and having secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Which scholarships are available for masters in veterinary science in Abroad?
  8. Should I do Masters in Ortho Manual Therapy course in India or Abroad? Which country to choose to study this course?
  9. How to do masters in Abroad after completing B.E EE?
  10. How to go abroad for masters? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do masters in abroad after doing B.E from VTU university
  12. Is it possible to do masters from Abroad after 3 years BCA degree?
  13. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  14. How to get admission for masters degree in Abroad?
  15. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship to do Masters in Fisheries in abroad?
  17. Procedure and requirements to study B.Tech in Germany for Mechanical Engineering Diploma final year student?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS after completing B.E production
15th June 2015, 03:11 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Masters in Opthomologist in abroad?

You will be eligible if you are a MMBS Degree holder with a specialization in Ophthalmology.
You must have this degree to be eligible for the course of Masters in Ophthalmology.
If you are eligible then you will have to give the various Entrance Examination of the various Medical Universities.
Once you clear these Entrance Examination you will be able to do the Masters in Ophthalmology Course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?