14th June 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?

Hello,
I am Navneet and I have completed my 10th and secured 97% marks. I want to study B.Tech in Abroad not in India after my 12th. Kindly tell me about the top 10 universities which are providing B.Tech across the globe? And what is the entrance exam which help me to achieve my aim?

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  2. Top 10 universities which offer PhD in Economics to M.Sc candidate in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  3. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  4. Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?
  5. Top 10 universities which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad
  6. List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  7. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Biochemistry) to B.Sc(Chemistry) candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  9. List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  10. Reputed universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  11. List of top universities which offer M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Without GRE can I get admission in German or other universities in Abroad?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? List of universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  14. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Astrophysics to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India and Abroad? Eligibility to get admission?
  15. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  16. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  17. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
15th June 2015, 01:09 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?

You will have to prepare for the SAT and TOEFL Examination.
These are the Entrance Examinations which you will have to clear.
The Best Universities Abroad for the course of B.Tech are:
1. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Address: 77 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, United States
2. Stanford University
Address: 450 Serra Mall, Stanford, CA 94305, United States
3. University of California, Berkeley
Address: Berkeley, CA, United States
4. California Institute of Technology (Caltech)
Address: 1200 E California Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91125, United States
5. Princeton University
Address: Princeton, NJ 08544, United States
6. University of Cambridge
Address: The Old Schools, Trinity Lane, Cambridge CB2 1TN, United Kingdom
7. University of Oxford
Address: Oxford, United Kingdom
8. ETH Zürich – Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zürich
Address: Rämistrasse 101, 8092 Zürich, Switzerland
9. Imperial College London
Address: London SW7 2AZ, United Kingdom
10.University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
Address: Los Angeles, CA 90095, United States
These are the 10 Best Universities around the world.
15th June 2015, 03:00 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?

Following are top ten Engineering colleges in USA, at which you can apply for admission

Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Address: 77 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, United States

Stanford University

University of California, Berkeley

Georgia Institute of Technology
Address: North Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 30332, United States

University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign
Address: Champaign, IL, United States

Cornell University
Address: Ithaca, NY 14850, United States

University of Michigan
Address: 500 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States

University of Southern California
Address: Los Angeles, CA, United States

California Institute of Technology
Address: 1200 E California Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91125, United States

Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh
Address: 5000 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, United States

Admission Procedure:-
To pursue Bachelors course in any of these universities, first you have to appear for SAT exam and you should complete SAT exam with good score. After completing SAT exam, you should apply for admission in these universities by sending your application and SAT score. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your profile meets university admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?