14th June 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Should I appear in IELTS to study MS in Australia? Which branch should I opt for MS if completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing this letter to know that is preparing for IELTS is good idea or not, if yes I'm planning to continue my further studies in Australia. I have completed my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering so which is branch is good for my further studies in MS? Please guide me .
Thank you!
Yours Obediently,
P. Sai Kumar

Related Questions:
  1. Should I appear in IELTS to study MBA in Australia after completing B.Com?
  2. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  3. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  4. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
  5. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  6. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
  7. Should I change my branch in IT from CSE to study in USA if scored 297 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  8. Can I study in Australia without appearing in IELTS after completing 10th?
  9. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  10. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Canada for a candidate who has secured 72% in 12th PCM and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in IELTS to study in Australia if appeared in 10th Board exam?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  15. How to opt for EC? Can I choose EC branch? I have done Mechanical
  16. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  17. Which short duration course should i opt for ?
  18. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
15th June 2015, 08:07 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I appear in IELTS to study MS in Australia? Which branch should I opt for MS if completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

Yes, you need to appear in IELTS examination to study MS in Australia. To get admission in MS course in Australian Universities, you need to appear in IELTS examination to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Australian Universities. You can opt for any branch in MS in which you are interested after completion of your B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
15th June 2015, 03:55 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I appear in IELTS to study MS in Australia? Which branch should I opt for MS if completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

Yes, you should complete GRE and IELTS exams to pursue MS in Australia, because most of the universities offer MS admissions by considering these score of the applicants. To get admission in a good university, you should score above 295 marks in GRE exam and minimum 6.5 bands in IELTS exam.
And as student who have completed B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering), you can pursue your MS in Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering to have a good future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?