31st July 2015, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MBBS in abroad when am 30 years of age?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am now 30 years, I would like to study MBBS in abroad, is my age restrictions for study? What are the procedures which I need to follow for the same? Can someone please let me know the answer on this? Awaiting for the reply!

Thank you.

26th September 2017, 03:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBBS in abroad when am 30 years of age?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

I am now 30 years, I would like to study MBBS in abroad, is my age restrictions for study? What are the procedures which I need to follow for the same? Can someone please let me know the answer on this? Awaiting for the reply!

Thank you.

Yes, you are eligible to do MBBS in abroad countries like Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Georgia, Slovakia, Latvia and Kyrgyzstan. You should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects for taking admission in abroad countries. There are many medical colleges / universities offering the MBBS program in the above mentioned countries. Every year, many students from India join the courses in the above mentioned countries. There are many reputed overseas consultants available, you can contact them for admission or you can apply directly for the admission to study MBBS in abroad countries.
22nd July 2019, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBBS in abroad when am 30 years of age?

I have completed 12th in physics , chemistry and maths .. can I join mbbs abroad .. if biology subject is needed , can I take diploma of 1 yr and join mbbs abroad help me in this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?