5th January 2011, 08:49 PM
ak48

Can I do MBBS after B.E. if I had Biology in 12th and current age is below 25 years?

I finished B.E course this year but i want to pursue mbbs degree so will i be eligible for that?
I have taken Bio in my 10+2, below the age limit of 25 yrs.
I saw the eligibility criteria saying that the last 2 yrs of study must comprise of Phy, Che and Bio so i want to kno if i would be eligible?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do MBBS now in Andhra Pradesh as after completing my B.Tech I was working for last 5 years? Am I still eligible to study my +2(with biology ) and sit for EAMCET (Medicine)?
  2. Can I become eligible for MBBS after B.Sc if don't have enough marks in class 12th? -- [New]
  3. What are the marks required in CAT exam to join IIM Bengaluru? I am doing B.E final year
  4. Is it possible to do MBBS after B.Sc MLT? Am I eligible for MBBS entrance exams being 23 years old?
  5. How to apply for MBBS after completion of 12th Biology?
  6. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with Biology to study MBBS if completed B.Sc(Physics)?
  7. Is MBBS a good choice after 12th Biology?
  8. How much marks are needed to get admitted into MBBS after studying in 12th Biology? What is the total fee structure?
  9. How can I do MBBS with biology after passing class 12th?
  10. Upper age limit for AIIMS MBBS 2015 exam
  11. Minimum age required for AIPMT 2017?
  12. What are the career options available after completing 12th Biology other than MBBS? Can a student appear for CPMT having biology as a additional subject in 12th?
  13. Can I do MBBS after completing MLT with Biology in 12th?
  14. Eligibility for upmt and hppmt? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for MBBS admission after completing engineering degree? I had maths and biology subjects in 12th
  16. How to opt for BAMS (Ayurvedic) education?
  17. Can I get admission in MBBS courses in India if I have done 12th(Mathematics) from India and Prerequisite for Physician from USA?
  18. How to do MBBS after passing 12th? I am a commerce student and have a biology subject
9th January 2011, 04:03 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after B.E. if I had Biology in 12th and current age is below 25 years?

hello friend,
yes you are eligible for the mbbs exam,i don't know why you are doing so but in my opinion you should write gate exam.and take further step in your carrer.
ALL THE BEST.
31st January 2011, 11:27 AM
mychandru024

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after B.E. if I had Biology in 12th and current age is below 25 years?

Yes.... if you are really passionate about it you go. however your family economic constraints play its role!!! should have serious thought.
1st February 2011, 11:17 AM
tahadost

bro remember if u have passion to study MBBS don't miss opportunity we shouldnot waste our time to make money but to make our dreams come true but remember if it hurts ur family in any dimension then sacrifice this dream to make them happy
22nd February 2011, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak48 View Post
I finished B.E course this year but i want to pursue mbbs degree so will i be eligible for that?
I have taken Bio in my 10+2, below the age limit of 25 yrs.
I saw the eligibility criteria saying that the last 2 yrs of study must comprise of Phy, Che and Bio so i want to kno if i would be eligible?
am i eligible for it?
22nd February 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

can i use scientific terminology with hindi medium in zoology for IAS exam?
24th February 2011, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS after 2nd attempt in 12th exam?
11th May 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

sir plz plz plz plz tell me i like to do mbbs bt problem is my age my age is 256 so what shoud i do plz help me and suggest me
28th May 2011, 06:58 AM
Unregistered

Hi
I am thivya I got 438 mark in SSLC,in future plan to study MBBS or BE so please guide me which group suitable for both and easy to score mark in 2 exam.
30th May 2011, 04:03 PM
pooja bhartii

yes you are definitely eligible for mbbs examination. As you have the basic eligibility that is physics, chemistry and biology at+2 level, and age should be from 17-25. so you dont need to worry about it and start preparing for entrance exam.
19th June 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

i am male nurse in govt. hospital as permanent employee.in 2002 i passed 12th pcb with 60.46% by rsboard ajmer. can i do mbbs after 9 year of 12th passing.can i take leave for this course as permanent employee.
27th June 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

i would like work in infosys but i didnt get hall ticket from there but i have passion to work there wat i have 2 do i am 2010 passed out
3rd July 2011, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Am 21 years old,now i finished my bbm.ib course.i had phy,chem,bio in my 10 2 level.am i eligible for appearing entrance exam for mbbs?
10th September 2011, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

CAN I DO MBBS AFTER B.E. IF I HAD BIOLOGYIN 12TH AND CURRENT AGE IS BELOW 35 YEARS?
10th September 2011, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

CAN I DO MBBS AFTER B.E IN12TH AND CURRENT AGE IS BELOW 35?
26th September 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

i had given my medical entrance xam but didnt qualify in it.....i do wanna try for mbbs next year....but don wanna waste the whole yr sitting at home....nd just in case d next time also if i don get admission in mbbs then plz suggest me wat other course i can opt 4 so that i can study that course nd at the same time give my mbbs entrance xam....nd will b able to continue further wid d same course if it doesnt work out in mbbs....plz reply soon!!
6th September 2014, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BE, MTech worked as lecturer. I have the dream n passion of doing MBBS... now my age is 25.. my pu result is 71%. Can i eligible to write AIIMS exam??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?