17th May 2017, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of B.Tech with 68 percentage marks?

I have 68 percentage marks in my B.Tech. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany and what is the score in GRE, TOEFL to get admission in good university? Can someone please guide me with the right details on the same? Can someone please answer me soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of B.Tech with 68 percentage marks?
  2. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  3. Which is better between US, Germany or UK? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  4. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  5. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech with 61 percentage marks? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  8. Am I eligible to do higher studies in Germany after completion of B.E mechanical engineering with 73% marks?
  9. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  10. Am I eligible for doing MS in Germany after completion of B.E Instrumentation and Control with 60% marks?
  11. Can I get any scholarship to study in Germany after passing B.Tech? I have a percentage of 70
  12. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  13. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing M.Tech in Germany after completion of B.E mechanical with 60% marks?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed?
  15. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation?
  16. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
  17. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of B.E in Biomedical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible for software job after completion of B.Sc wih 59 percentage marks?
22nd May 2017, 10:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of B.Tech with 68 percentage marks?

Yes, you are eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of your B.Tech course with 68% aggregate marks from a recognized university. No GRE examination score is required to apply for admission to MS course in German universities. Only TOEFL/ IELTS examination score is required to apply for admission to MS course in German universities. It is best to learn German language, if you are interested to pursue your higher studies in Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?