15th November 2016, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Hematology from USA if I am a Pathologist from Nepal with 3 years experience?

I am pathologist from Nepal. Can I get do Ph.D in Hematology from USA? What are the requirements? Can you please give me the complete requirements to apply for the course? Please guide me in this as I have no information till now. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Ph.D from USA after M.Sc from Nepal without any work experience?
  2. Procedure to study M.Sc in Hematology along with part time job for a B.Sc(MLT) candidate who has 4 years of work experience?
  3. List of universities in USA offering masters program in Hematology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to obtain PG degree in Pathology or Zoonotic Disease after graduating from Veterinary Medicine?
  5. For pursuing PhD in USA, B.Tech Degree is enough for a candidate who has 10 years of experience?
  6. PhD research centres in India and Abroad for Oral Pathologist? How to approach them?
  7. Which universities in USA offer masters degree for international student in Clinical Laboratory, Pathology or Laboratory Hematology? How can we apply or register and what are the requirements to get such offer?
  8. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA?
  9. How can I do DNB secondary after completing diploma in paediatrics
  10. After completing MBA am I eligible to apply for M.Phil or Ph.D in Europe or USA?
  11. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Hematology/Cytology if completed B.Sc in MLT from Sikkim Manipal University? List of good colleges which offer M.Sc in Cytology and Hematology?
  12. Procedure to do part time studies and job as Medical Lab Technician in USA?
  13. What provisions are there for Ph.D students in USA after M.Phil in Nepal?
  14. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D with 7 years industrial experience?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  17. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics if having 28 years of Teaching experience after Post Graduation in Mathematics?
  18. Research centers which offer PhD course with stipend in Abroad for Oral Pathologist?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?