15th May 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements to be eligible to join Airforce Military? Can I join and transfer here in USA if I am working in Jeddah Saudi Arabia as Safety Officer at International Center for Commerce Contracting Company for almost 3 years?

Hello,Good day!
I would like to inquire what are the requirements to be eligible to join airforce military?Actually,I was working in Jeddah Saudi Arabia as Safety Officer at International Center for Commerce Contracting Company for almost 3 years but I want to transfer and migrate to USA to join Airforce.I finished my college as 4 years computer progamming and technical course.Can I be qualified to join and transfer here in USA?

Related Questions:
  1. How to Join Indian Military for a B.Tech Mechanical Graduate? Any exam center available in Saudi Arabia for exam? Which books to refer?
  2. Can I join IGNOU VIEP electrical diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I get admission in Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course if working in Saudi Arabia and completed 10th about 21 years ago?
  4. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  5. Should I study B.Tech(ECE/ME) to settle in USA if completed 12th from Saudi Arabia?
  6. List of some best colleges of Saudi Arabia to study MBBS course -- [New]
  7. Options available in Saudi Arabia to write SSC exam?
  8. How to secure B.Com(H) admission in AMU, Aligarh through NRI quota if failed to submit admission form on time being a candidate of Jeddah?
  9. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  10. Candidate who have done 12th from International Indian School Saudi Arabia can appear in PMT?
  11. Universities providing scholarship in USA, Canada and Saudi Arabia for pursing Masters in Pharmacology?
  12. How to get a Nursing job in Military Hospital? Where to get application and how to apply?
  13. Can I do Masters in Hospital Management while in Saudi Arabia? Centres for the exam in Delhi?
  14. How is it possible to get diploma in engineering production if I am Palestinian living in Saudi Arabia? What is the total cost?
  15. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  16. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS?
  17. Is there any centre in Saudi Arabia to appear in interview of reputed MNCs of India?
  18. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
22nd October 2011, 08:10 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to be eligible to join Airforce Military? Can I join and transfer here in USA if I am working in Jeddah Saudi Arabia as Safety Officer at International Center for Commerce Contracting Company for almost 3 years?

According to the Eligibility Criteria:

Flying branch as pilot will be selected through Short Service Commission for men & women

i)19 to 23 years
ii)19 to 25 years for CPL Holders which is issued by DGCA ,India.
Upper age limit is relaxed up to 25 years.

Marital Status:
You have to be Single.

Nationality:
You have to be Indian

Men and women can apply for the examination.

Educational Qualifications

1:You have to be Graduate of 3 years course in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

or
You should have a degree of BE / B Tech of 4 years course from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.

2. Final year students can also apply,having no backlog and minimum 60 % aggregate marks in the previous year's semesters.

Generally,the notice is published in the month of March and September every year.

keep visiting the official site:http://careerairforce.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?