8th August 2017, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for doing engineering in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?

Hello Sir/Mam, I have passed diploma in computer science engineering with 19.1 STPI and 98.2 CTPI. I want to know that can I get admission in world's known engineering colleges in USA and UK? I'll be grateful if my questions will be replied. Thank you.

Myself,
Pankit Shah

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  2. Am I eligible to get direct admission to 3rd year Civil engineering after completion of diploma in Computer Science engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to do degree and masters program in abroad after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  4. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  5. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to do further studies in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? What is the admission procedure followed?
  8. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  9. Can I go for MS in Computer Science in USA after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  10. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer engineering in India?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in computer science engineering?
  13. Which all course I can opt for doing masters in abroad after completion of B.E Computer Science Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to do aeronautics engineering after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  15. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for MS in abroad after completion of diploma and BE in Civil engineering?
  17. Am I eligible for B.Tech in USA having 10th and Diploma in Computer Engineering? -- [New]
  18. What should I do further after completing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering being a economically poor candidate?
14th August 2017, 12:15 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for doing engineering in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?

I am happy to tell you that you are definitely eligible to apply for B.E or B.Tech course in Abroad in different Colleges after the completion of Diploma course in India.
To proceed for the admission, you need to appear in the entrance examination like IELTS, TOEFL etc, qualifying in which you can get admission in different Colleges in USA, UK to pursue bachelors degree course in Engineering. Most of the Colleges require 6 score or above in the IELTs examination to provide admission to the International candidates for bachelors degree course.
15th August 2017, 11:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for doing engineering in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam, I have passed diploma in computer science engineering with 19.1 STPI and 98.2 CTPI. I want to know that can I get admission in world's known engineering colleges in USA and UK? I'll be grateful if my questions will be replied. Thank you.

Myself,
Pankit Shah
You have completed 12th standard, so you can apply for engineering course in Abroad but you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
16th August 2017, 12:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Myself,
Pankit Shah
After completion of diploma course, you are eligible for undergraduate course. You can do undergraduate course through 12th standard curse.

But you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?