8th August 2017, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for automobile engineering abroad after completion of 12th in commerce with additional maths?

Am I eligible to apply for automobile engineering in abroad after completion of 12th in commerce with additional maths? What are the criteria required to apply abroad? It will be helpful if you can provide me with the right information to proceed. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Availability of Automobile Engineering course after passing 12th from Commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  2. May I apply for Automobile Engineering in Abroad as per my marks?
  3. What are the courses I can apply for after completion of 12th commerce in abroad?
  4. Procedure to apply for abroad scholarship after completion of 12th standard?
  5. What should I study further in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce without Maths?
  6. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  7. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile?
  8. Which college I can apply after completion of BBA in abroad? Which job to apply in abroad after studies to get good salary?
  9. Procedure to join diploma course in automobile after completion of 12th commerce? What is the criteria followed to apply?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for MS in abroad after completion of diploma and BE in Civil engineering?
  11. Procedure to apply for automobile engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  12. List of jobs to apply after completion of automobile engineering?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue Automobile Engineering? What is the fee structure of the course and Hostel for the same?
  14. Is commerce student eligible to do pharmacy after completion of 12th in commerce?
  15. Am I eligible to do masters in automobile engineering in abroad while working in Wipro?
  16. Am I eligible to do automobile course after completion of 12th standard?
  17. What are the possible engineering courses after 12th standard from a CBSE school abroad?
  18. Am I eligible to do marine engineering abroad after completion of 12th PCM with 50% marks?
10th August 2017, 09:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for automobile engineering abroad after completion of 12th in commerce with additional maths?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Automobile Engineering course in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard in Commerce stream with additional Mathematics subject. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Automobile Engineering course in Abroad universities, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a recognised board. You have to appear in ACT/ SAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your examinations score reports to apply for admission to Automobile Engineering course in Abroad universities.
16th August 2017, 12:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for automobile engineering abroad after completion of 12th in commerce with additional maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for automobile engineering in abroad after completion of 12th in commerce with additional maths? What are the criteria required to apply abroad? It will be helpful if you can provide me with the right information to proceed. Thanks!
12th standard with commerce candidates are not eligible for Automobile Engineering in Abroad.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM from a recognized board are eligible for Automobile Engineering in Abroad.

You must have valid GRE and TOEFL score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?