18th April 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study in abroad after completion of 10th standard in India?

Am I eligible to study in abroad after completion of 10th standard in India? Can you please give me the correct information as soon as possible? I really want to know this to proceed and take a call if I ll study in India or go abroad. Looking forward to get the answer soon. Thanks!

19th April 2015, 11:32 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study in abroad after completion of 10th standard in India?

Yes, you can study in Aboard, after the completion of your 10th standard in India, To pursue your higher studies in Aboard, first you have to appear for IELTS(General Module) exam, because most of the universities in foreign countries like USA, Canada, Germany offers admission by considering IELTS score of the applicants. So, first you have to complete IELTS exam. After completing the exam, you can apply for admission in your selected list of colleges/universities by sending your application and required documents through online or through courier.
19th April 2015, 01:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study in abroad after completion of 10th standard in India?

Yes, you are eligible to study in Abroad after completion of your 10th standard from any Indian recognised school education board. To get admission in Abroad for pursuing your higher studies, you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Appearing in SAT examination is not mandatory because it depends upon your selection of country for pursuing your higher studies. And it is mandatory that you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By reporting these examination scores in Abroad institutions, you can apply for admission to your higher studies in Abroad institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?