9th November 2016, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MBBS course in Australia if got 60% marks in 12th?

Hello sir, I have got 60% marks in 12th CBSE with medical stream. Please tell whether I am able to study MBBS course at Australia? Which entrance exam should I passed for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study MBBS in Australia? Total expenses of MBBS in Australia?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study MBBS in Australia?
  3. Scholarship exam to get admission in MBBS in USA or Australia?
  4. Percentage required in 12th to study MBBS in Australia? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  5. Can I become eligible for MBBS after B.Sc if don't have enough marks in class 12th?
  6. List of best colleges of Australia and Ukraine to study MBBS course? Procedure of admission and fees required? -- [New]
  7. Can I get admission to study MBBS with 59 marks in CET?
  8. Eligibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has scored 51 marks in Physics, 63 marks in both Chemistry and Biology in 12th?
  9. Can I study MBBS from China having 47% marks in 12th?
  10. Am I eligible to study MBBS if scored 400 marks in 12th PCB?
  11. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  12. Can I study MBBS from US or Australia with scholarship?
  13. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  14. Is there any entrance exam available for MBBS? Can I get admission on the basis of 12th cutoff marks?
  15. Can I study in Australia after 12th? Percentage required to be qualified? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to study in Australia if I have scored 49% marks in 12th standard?
  17. Can I study in Australia after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  18. Can I get study visa of Australia if scored 59% marks in 12th from CBSE?
11th October 2017, 12:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBBS course in Australia if got 60% marks in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have got 60% marks in 12th CBSE with medical stream. Please tell whether I am able to study MBBS course at Australia? Which entrance exam should I passed for it?

There are two medical programs available to study in Australia. They are undergraduate medical program and graduate medical program. Candidates after passing 10+2 or equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects can apply to the undergraduate medical program in Australia. Therefore, you are eligible to study undergraduate medical program in Australia. You have to clear the English language test TOEFL or IELTS for taking admission. You also have to clear UMAT or ISAT for getting admission to the undergraduate medical courses. Undergraduate medical courses are available at various universities in Australia.
21st March 2021, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBBS course in Australia if got 60% marks in 12th?

Hallo sir I have done my 12 in science streams with 65% but i am ... I want to study bachelors mbbs I can study in Australia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?