28th December 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MBBS with 59 marks in CET?

Hello,
I have recently passed 12th examination. I want to do MBBS. But my CET marks are 59. Am I eligible for MBBS? I have secured 78% in my 12th.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study MBBS if scored 115 marks in MH-CET in Maharashtra being a NT-C candidate?
  2. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  3. Can I get admission to study MBBS in Maharashtra if scored 153 marks in MH-CET being a SC candidate?
  4. Is getting 100 marks in K-CET sufficient to study MBBS?
  5. Can I get admission to study MBBS if qualified in IPU-CET but failed in B.Sc 1st year?
  6. Is there any government quota for admission to MBBS course? How much percentage is required and what is the cutoff? Is admission given on CET marks or only on the basis of own admission test?
  7. Marks required in CET for BDS or MBBS course through CAP?
  8. Admission in MIMER college for MBBS with 164 marks in ASSO CET?
  9. Can I get admission in government medical college in Maharashtra for MBBS after scoring 104 marks in MHT CET exam?
  10. How should I get admission in government for MBBS after scoring 155 marks in MHT CET
  11. Should I get admission for MBBS after scoring 156 marks in ASSO CET?
  12. How to get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission in BAMS course?
  13. Average cutoff marks for MBBS and BDS in previous MHT CET exam? With 100 marks is it possible to get admission in any government medical college in Maharashtra in MBBS or BDS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  15. Can I get admission to study MH-CET in any college of Mumbai if scored 96 marks in MH-CET?
  16. Can i get admission in MBBS after scoring 90 marks in MHT CET?
  17. Minimum marks required to get admission in MBBS?
  18. Minimum marks required in MH-CET for admission in government MBBS colleges?
17th June 2016, 12:16 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MBBS with 59 marks in CET?

I am sorry to say that you have not scored good enough marks to be able to get admission in MBBS course. Therefore, I am sorry to say that cannot get an MBBS seat. You can however try for admission in some other medical courses other than MBBS.
15th July 2016, 10:50 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MBBS with 59 marks in CET?

The marks are very low. You have not mentioned the rank as well so it is very hard to tell. Also if you are from a general category, then you may not get any college in the desired course.

Yes, if you belong to any reserved category then there are good chances. For that you need to appear in the counseling because no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling. But the chances are very good that you may get a good college with this rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?