15th December 2015, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I study in Australia after completion of 12th from NIOS board?

Hello Sir,
I am studying 12th from NIOS Board. I want to do my Graduation in Australia. Please let me know that I am eligible to study in Australia after my NIOS?

19th February 2018, 04:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study in Australia after completion of 12th from NIOS board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am studying 12th from NIOS Board. I want to do my Graduation in Australia. Please let me know that I am eligible to study in Australia after my NIOS?

Many colleges and universities in Australia prefer students from regular schooling for the admission to pursue higher studies. You have to choose the college or university and then contact them through e-mail to know if they accept 12th from NIOS Board. You can also get help from consultants for getting admission for higher studies in Australia. You have to clear the English proficiency test IELTS to get admission in Australia universities or colleges. Candidates are admitted to the Australia universities based on academic scores and IELTS score.
1st March 2022, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 12th from NIOS board i want to do my graduation in australia.please let me know that I am eligible to study in Australia after my NIOS
14th March 2022, 11:09 PM
JackWhite

Thank you so much for your replies and this thread.
29th March 2022, 05:13 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue higher studies in Australia after passing from NIOS board. To avail admission in any of the foreign universities one has to meet the requirements of boards/ universities you wish to pursue.
1st August 2022, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I study in Australia after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?