11th February 2017, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study in Australia if I have scored 49% marks in 12th standard?

Hi Sir/Mam, Myself samjhana from Nepal, Actually I want to ask u that am studying of commerce and I have passed 12 with just 49% I know its too low but due to my job I couldn't be able to achieve good % so I just want to ask you that can I be the part of studying at Australia?

13th February 2017, 10:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study in Australia if I have scored 49% marks in 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam, Myself samjhana from Nepal, Actually I want to ask u that am studying of commerce and I have passed 12 with just 49% I know its too low but due to my job I couldn't be able to achieve good % so I just want to ask you that can I be the part of studying at Australia?
You have completed 12th standard, so you are eligible for under graduate course from Australia but you should qualify in GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
13th February 2017, 02:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study in Australia if I have scored 49% marks in 12th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to study in Australia even if you have scored 495 marks in your 12th standard. But, there will be less chances for you to get admission in best Australian Universities. You need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and report the examinations score reports to prove your English language proficiency skills to apply for admission to Bachelor's degree course in Australian Universities.
14th October 2020, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Hy, myself Sandra. I got 82% in 10th standered (ICSE) and i got 90% in 12th standered(CBSE).Am i eligible to study cardiovascular technology in Australia. Which mark is important 10th or 12th ???
29th September 2021, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi i from india I have 49%marks in my graduation can i apply for study in Australia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?