7th March 2015, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MS in Australia or Germany if having 8 backlogs in B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?

Sir,
I am doing my B.Tech final year in Civil Engineering.
I am having 8 backlogs in my B.Tech which I have cleared.
Am i eligible to do MS in Australia or Germany?
Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. MS in Australia or Germany for a B.Tech student?
  2. Can I get scholarship to study engineering in USA, Uk, Germany, Australia, Japan and Canada?
  3. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to pursue MS in Germany after completing engineering with 65% and 18 backlogs?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue MS course from Germany? I am B.Tech ECE student and having backlogs. How may I get the information about course and fee structure for the same?
  6. Can I study Master degree again in Germany, Australia or France if completed B.Com and M.Com?
  7. Can I study Master degree again in Germany, Australia or France if completed B.Com and M.Com?
  8. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  9. Scholarships needed to study in Canada, Germany and Australia?
  10. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  11. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
  12. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  13. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after passing B.Tech ECE?
  14. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  15. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  16. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  17. Can I study another Masters in Germany, France or Australia?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
9th March 2015, 03:22 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MS in Australia or Germany if having 8 backlogs in B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?

Yes, you are definitely eligible to pursue MS in Australia or Germany, even if you have 8 backlogs in your B.tech. That's because nowadays we can see that the candidates, who are having more than 10 backlogs are also getting admission in foreign universities. And foreign universities are also not considering backlogs, if we have good score in GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams. So, there is no need to worry about your backlogs, and try to score good marks in GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams, So, that you can get admission in foreign universities easily.
9th March 2015, 07:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MS in Australia or Germany if having 8 backlogs in B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to study MS course in Australia or Germany even if you had 8 backlogs in your B.Tech course. Since, you had already cleared your backlogs, then, there will be no problem for you to pursue MS course in Abroad. To get admission in Abroad universities, you need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examination. TOEFL/IELTS is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By qualifying the examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Australian or German Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?