7th December 2018, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Apart from educational certificate what other documents are required to study MBA in Abroad?

Hi everyone, I don’t know about the documents which I have to maintain while studying MBA in Abroad. I came to know that many university takes admission to those students who has relevant documents apart from their education certificates. Kindly tell me about the documents which is needed mostly if I am studying MBA in Abroad.

12th December 2018, 03:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Apart from educational certificate what other documents are required to study MBA in Abroad?

Documents required to study MBA in Abroad:

Completed application form,

Recommendation letter,

Official transcripts,

English language proficiency test score such as IELTS/TOEFL or equivalent,

GRE and/or GMAT score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?