17th May 2015, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

What are the course to do abroad after specialization in critical care nursing?

What are the course to do abroad after specialization in critical care nursing? Can you please tell me the course details and the procedure to be followed for applying for the course? I really need to know the information as soon as possible as it's already late!

Related Questions:
  1. Details about admission Nursery?
  2. Should I have to do any Special course to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad if completed B.Sc(Nursing)?
  3. Chances to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?
  4. B.Sc Nursing done from Abroad is accepted in Abroad itself?
  5. Procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in Abroad for B.Sc Nursing student?
  6. List of various specialization courses available for me after BSc nursing in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?
  8. Jobs and higher studies in abroad after BS medical technology in critical and respiratory care?
  9. Procedure and requirements to apply for M.Sc(Nursing) course in Abroad?
  10. Which is better to study in Abroad among B.Pharmacy and B.Sc(Nursing)?
  11. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Can I do part time job along with M.Sc in Abroad?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? List of universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  13. What specialization should I choose to study MS in Abroad after completed B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)? Best country to study MS in Abroad?
  14. Value of an integrated B.Tech MBA course in abroad for job prospective?
  15. How can I get admission to study MS in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Mineral Engineering)? Best specialization to study in MS?
  16. How to do MSc nursing in abroad after BSc Nursing? What is the requirement and procedure?
  17. Procedure to get a job in ESI hospital after having 3 years experience as staff nurse? What is the date of the exam?
  18. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
20th April 2018, 07:16 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the course to do abroad after specialization in critical care nursing?

As you have done specialization in critical care nursing so you may opt for one of the below listed courses:-
> M.Sc. in Critical Care
> Master of Intensive Care Nursing
> Certificate of Advanced Studies in Critical Care Nursing
> Graduate Diploma Critical Care Nursing: Intensive Care, Children, Cardiovascular
> M.Sc. in Nursing - Cardiac and Intensive Care Nursing
> Master of Philosophy (MPhil) in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care

In order to pursue above mentioned medical course you will have to appear for MCAT or GRE test. On the basis of MCAT or GRE test score you can get admission in foreign medical institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?