7th February 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

What courses are available in field of electronics after B.Sc. (Electronics)?

I am doing B.Sc. (electronics) and I want to do post graduation in satellite communication or any other specialization in the field of electronics. So I'd like to know in detail about some full time post graduation courses in these fields, the universities which offer them and admission procedure etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses that I can pursue after finishing B.Sc. based on Electronics?
  2. After BSc which higher education courses should I prefer after BSc Computer and Electronics?
  3. How to join MSc electronics? I am doing BSc electronics
  4. Difference between BSC Electronics and BSc Physics Electronics? Information about both the subjects?
  5. How to do MSc Electronics after finishing BSc Electronics from Madras University
  6. How may I get the details and entrance exam date for M.Sc course with electronics stream in Goa university? Is there any other courses available related to electronics for PG?
  7. Which courses are available after BSc electronics in India
  8. In which field of electronics should I do the research? I am Msc in electronics stude
  9. After my diploma in E&TC in which branches can I get admission in direct 2nd year?
  10. Jobs available after BSc in electronics? Jobs or field related with BSc electronics?
  11. How can I do masters in the field on electronics and arts?
  12. How to do MSc in electronics after completing BSc in electronics?
  13. Is there any MS degree available for Electrical and Electronics Engineers? I am studying final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  14. Which are the jobs available in Tamilnadu Government? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Opportunities in Electronics field? Government and Private Sector companies having jobs in electronics field?
  16. Courses in the field of M.Sc. in Electronics? Top colleges in Bangalore for the course?
  17. Is there any scope in MSc Electronics? Can MSc Electronics or MBA be done after BSc Electronics?
  18. How to get the best job after passing 3rd year B.Tech electronics
9th February 2014, 01:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What courses are available in field of electronics after B.Sc. (Electronics)?

After the completion of B.Sc in Electronics, the following courses will be better choice for you at Post Graduation level.

-MCA
-M.Sc in Electronics
-MBA
-M.Sc Computers

Choose the course in which you are interested and where your strengths are being fully utilized.

The admission to all these courses is done on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

If you want to join MBA course, then you should have to crack any of the following Entrance Exams
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT
-SNAP
-XAT

If you want to get admission for MCA course in NITs, you have to crack NIMCET Exam.

Each and every university will conduct its own entrance exam to give admission for MCA course.

Even for M.Sc courses also, every university will conduct its own entrance exam.

If you want to make career in IT field, then its a good choice for you to opt for MCA course.
3rd June 2015, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What courses are available in field of electronics after B.Sc. (Electronics)?

i am studying bsc electronics i have to joint msc electronics in madras university which enterance exam i have wrote
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?