13th April 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Average cost to get a paid engineering seat for NRI?

hi,
i have studied mba and is working in london. i would like to study electronics and communication engineering in india.im leaving london for 5 years for this.is it possible to get a payment seat? if yes how much on average do they charge?

thanks,
rahul

12th May 2014, 08:17 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Average cost to get a paid engineering seat for NRI?

As you asking here about that what is the average cost that can pays you as NRI qualified or you come from abroad city to your home town as you paid more than normal paid by the company to the normal qualified engineer which comes from home city or town. As much as I know you can paid more than the normal paid engineers.

But you have to qualify from a reputed college which or where you have completed your study in any engineering school or college. And score maximum or good marks and percentage with first class degree careers and good score from your university. And it also depends upon the factory and engineering jobs or companies that how much they paid for NRI and hometown engineers that should be totally depends upon them that how much they will pay for you after they know that you are a NRI or not.

As much as you working hard and get more job in a good and reputed and well-known companies in India so that you can paid as much as you looking for or not or that deserves or suits you or not. So Best of luck for your job in Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?