8th April 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Is there NRI seat in any IIT? Can one write for SAT exam? What is fee structure?

sir

i like to know if nri seat is there for any I.I.T? if so do tell me the details? i also like to know for if one has to write SAT exam for it? i also like to know what will be the fees for nri?

Thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for NRI seat in government/non government college for PG in clinical esteem? What is the fee structure?
  2. Will I be eligible as NRI candidate for COMEDK? -- [New]
  3. Job opportunities to get admission in NIT or IIT through NRI quota? Will SAT help in any way?
  4. Am I eligible for regular engineering? Fee structure for Non-NRI quota?
  5. Whether NRI students can appear in SAT? Cutff score required to study in NIT?
  6. What is the procedure followed for an NRI to do medicine course in Indian Medical college?
  7. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  8. If a student is born in USA with USA nationality then is he/she is eligible for Maharashtra Quota for Engineering College?
  9. Fee structure to get a Medical seat in NRI in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission into IIT? Is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI student?
  11. What is the fee structure for B.Tech course in IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  13. Can NRI students write IIT JEE entrance exam?
  14. Do I have to write SAT test to get into IIT if I am from Oman? Is 60% above in 12th and writing entrance exam enough?
  15. What is V-SAT and how to apply for it? Can we get a seat in V-SAT institute through AIEEE, IIT, EAMCET or BITS marks?
  16. What is SAT? How many exams are there in SAT and what is SAT II?
  17. What is the fee of B.Tech in IIT?
  18. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
23rd September 2011, 06:10 AM
prasantabage

Default Re: Is there NRI seat in any IIT? Can one write for SAT exam? What is fee structure?

The NRI Quota was once started where Indian Kids living outside India got admission in the IIT's through their SAT scores, the NRI Quota should not pass over 2.5% of the overall seats. The NRI Quota was later stopped due to low quality of students.
26th September 2011, 10:29 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: Is there NRI seat in any IIT? Can one write for SAT exam? What is fee structure?

NO. there is no NRI quota right now in IITs. once upon a time, they had it, later it was removed in order to protect its brand value.
15th February 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Is there any other requirements (like should have studied in CBSE etc.,) other the JEE for NRI students?
18th November 2014, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Does nri students need to give sat exams if they want admissions in India in IIT or other engineering college's? Please let me know..
23rd July 2015, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

If our daughter in study Iin india 12 class I want to admission in nit college with donation its possible
28th July 2015, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th class in OMAN gulf country.whether i am eligible to write the entrance exam of IIT.
1st August 2017, 05:06 AM
Unregistered

My son, an Indian passport holder, is doing his 12th grade in USA. Is he eligible to appear for the JEE? Will he have to take any other exams to study in Indian Engineering colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?