18th January 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Benefits to appear in TOEFL iBT for a candidate who want to study Post Graduation in Abroad?

hello
kindly let me know about toefl ibt test..........
i want to that if i give this test the what
benefit i get? please let me know immediately
i want to study my post graduation in abroad
please help me to know

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany? What will be the fee structure?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in TOEFL iBT Test? Coaching classes for preparation in Kolkata?
  3. TOEFL IBT sample test papers?
  4. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL iBT for a candidate who had a backlog in B.Tech? -- [New]
  5. Fee expenses for TOEFL iBT in Chennai?
  6. Out of my 3 scores in TOEFL IBT which will be considered valid?
  7. How can I prepare to qualify in TOEFL iBT? Reference books for preparation?
  8. Previous year question papers of TOEFL iBT with solutions?
  9. Is it possible to use TOEFL IBT material to prepare for TOEFL PBT?
  10. How to get masters degree in US with a TOEFL score(IBT) of 97? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  13. Chances of studying in Abroad with TOEFL scorecard for a candidate who has scored low marks in 12th?
  14. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  15. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
  16. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  17. Information about TOEFL IBT Paper Code
  18. Information about GATE and TOEFL to study Abroad?
20th January 2015, 04:28 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits to appear in TOEFL iBT for a candidate who want to study Post Graduation in Abroad?

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. It is an exam to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English. Most of the foreign universities offer admission to the candidates, who can understand and communicate in English language, because the candidates should be good at English to understand, what the Professors are saying and even to communicate with them. So, you have to prove your English Proficiency to get admission in Foreign universities. You can do so, by completing the TOEFL exam.

Exam pattern:-(120 marks)
1.Reading - 30 marks
2.Writing - 30 marks
3.Listening - 30 marks
4.Speaking - 30 marks
You should score minimum 80 marks, to get admission in good universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?