23rd December 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify in TOEFL iBT? Reference books for preparation?

Hello
i want to prepare for TOEFL iBT TEST
I want to know some preparation tips
and also refer some books immediately
waiting for your response

27th December 2014, 08:45 AM
Rahul9596

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in TOEFL iBT? Reference books for preparation?

TOEFL is Test of English as a foreign language. This test is mainly for English language testing when you want to study in a predominantly English speaking country. It is a tough test. For this test you should be well versed in English knowledge. You must learn new English words everyday by reading and reading a lot more than you do. so that vocabulary of English will be very strong.

Next is knowledge of Grammar that will be best done when you practice English test papers on grammar. Get Guides and books on TOEFL preparation from the market. English Guru is one such book. You can also follow Norman Lewis book on Word Power etc. Take e-tests from coaching institutes like TIME etc. They will help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?