17th June 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MS in Germany? What will be the fee structure?

i'm a mechanical student. am i eligible to do ms in germany. how will be the fee structure and how can i entered?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?
  2. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  4. What's the procedure and fee structure to do MS course in Germany? What are the exam I have to write for the same?
  5. Fee structure for 4 years BE in Mechanical Engineering at Germany? Best way to reduce expenses while studying?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue MS course from Germany? I am B.Tech ECE student and having backlogs. How may I get the information about course and fee structure for the same?
  7. How much score is required for Joining in good universities at Germany? Fee structure per semester? Learning Dutch language is necessary? -- [New]
  8. Colleges offering M.S.(ECE) in USA and Germany with fee structure?
  9. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much score is required in GRE to get into a good university? What is the fee structure?
  11. Fee structure and admission policy for MBBS in Germany?
  12. Fee structure details for MS course in Germany?
  13. How to do MS in germany? What is the fee structure? I am studying in 4th year B.Tech ECE
  14. Details about MS in Germany? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  15. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  16. Fee structure for MBBS in Germany? Visa policy for Indians?
  17. Fee structure for Masters in Germany for Mechanical engineering?
  18. How much is the fee structure for doing MS in Germany? How much is the living expense?
21st October 2012, 08:59 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in Germany? What will be the fee structure?

hi,
You can study in abroad after graduation.
You have to apply gre and toefl exam.
GRE exam stands for graduation record exam where toefl exam stands for test of english foriegn language
This test is conducted to test your english.
the exam fee for
GRE = $140
TOEFL CBT = $140
TOEFL iBT = $150
(GRE/Toefl payable by credit card over internet)

IELTS costs arount Rs.6500.. u can register at nearest IDP office or British Library. Payable thru DD
Best of luck..............
27th December 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in Germany? What will be the fee structure?

how many percentage required in B.E course for m.s in germany?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?