5th June 2015, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in IELTS and GRE for further studies in USA after doing B.Tech with 58% marks?

hi iam ajay i want to study in US.but i have only 58% in my Btech &how many marks sored in GRE &IELTS

Please help me guyz

Related Questions:
  1. Should I change my branch in IT from CSE to study in USA if scored 297 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  2. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  3. Minimum marks required in B.E., GRE and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?
  4. Possible good universities in USA having 55.62% in engineering?
  5. Procedure to study MS in Abroad with scholarship for B.Tech student?
  6. Can I get education visa of USA if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS With 28 backlogs in B.Tech(ME)?
  7. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  8. Am I eligible to study MS in USA if scored 285 marks in GRE and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
  10. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  11. Can I study MS in Pharmacy at USA if scored 275 marks in GRE and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  12. What should I do after scoring 55% in B.Tech ECE to study MS in USA? Mars required in GRE, TOEFL? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Minimum marks required in B.E., GRE and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?
  14. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS in USA?
  15. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS in USA?
  16. How much I have to score in GRE & IELTS to get admission in top university of USA for M.S. programme?
  17. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  18. List of universities which offer MS(CSE) in USA for B.Tech(EE) graduate who has 10 backlogs having secured 6 Bands in IELTS and scored 288 marks in GRE?
5th June 2015, 01:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in IELTS and GRE for further studies in USA after doing B.Tech with 58% marks?

To study in US after completion of your B.Tech course with an aggregate of 58% marks, you need to score more than 280 marks in GRE and at least 6 bands in IELTS examination. By scoring good marks in GRE and IELTS examination, you can apply for admission in Abroad universities. If you score more than 300 marks in GRE and more than 7 bands in IELTS examination, you can get admission in top colleges/universities for pursuing your higher studies.
5th June 2015, 02:39 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in IELTS and GRE for further studies in USA after doing B.Tech with 58% marks?

To pursue MS in a good university of USA, you should score minimum 290 marks in GRE exam and 6 bands in IELTS exam. You have very low percentage in your B.Tech, so, you should good marks in GRE and IELTS exam, which will help you to get into a good university, even if you have 58% in your B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?