17th November 2018, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying MBBS in China instead in India?

Hello, I am interested to visit China and do MBBS course. But many people said that there is no benefit of doing MBBS from foreign countries. I don’t know why they are telling that? If I do MBBS in China then I get more benefit than doing in India?

23rd November 2018, 07:57 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying MBBS in China instead in India?

The first and the best advantage of studying MBBS in China is the cost factor. When compared to the all the expenses from tuition fee to lab fee and other expenses you have here in India, the amount of money you will be spending to complete your graduation in China is pretty less. When you study MBBS in China, it is compulsory for you to learn the Chinese language and this is another added advantage as you not only get to study and other language but also opens up wider opportunities for you.
When compared to getting visa to other countries, it is relatively easy to get one to go to China and more over the travel expenses will also not be as high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?