18th February 2017, 10:33 PM
shalini1957

How to pass MCI screening test after studying MBBS from China? Can I get a job in China?

Hello sir, I have completed MBBS from China but could not qualify screening test of Medical Council of India. How to pass MCI screening test? Can I got a job in China?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether studying MBBS in China is a right decision for 12th candidate? Details of Dali University, China?
  2. Benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine and Russia? MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  3. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if mandatory to appear MCI Screening Test?
  4. Whether Heibei United University, China is MCI recognized?
  5. Procedure to study PG Medical in China for a MBBS candidate studying in China?
  6. Do I need to clear MCI screening test after PG?
  7. What is the MCI rules to study MBBS in China? In which entrance exam should I appear?
  8. Which country should I prefer for doing post graduation in Medical after graduating from China? Will I have to clear MCI Screening test to practice in India?
  9. Is it mandatory to clear MCI screening test to apply for PG course in abroad?
  10. Is it better to study MBBS in Ukraine or in Russia? Whether MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  11. From where to get hall ticket for medical screening test?
  12. MBBS from Xuzhou Medical college China is MCI approved or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Fee structure for doing MBBS from China? Should I have to clear MCI test for practicing in India?
  14. Ways to settle down fast in India or Abroad after completing MBBS from China with or without MCI approval?
  15. Is there MCI screening test for PG degree from Ukraine? Is it possible to practice in India after studying there?
  16. What are the advantages of studying MBBS in China for Indian student?
  17. Should I have to appear in MCI Screening Test to get certified if pursue MD(Cardiology) in UK?
  18. Why Medical Council of India conducts Screening Test for MBBS/BDS candidate who has studying in Abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?