24th May 2016, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Whether studying MBBS in China is a right decision for 12th candidate? Details of Dali University, China?

Hello,
Myself Aditya, I have got 76% in 12th this year with PCB. I want to study in Abroad. I am looking for China and I am getting direct admission. Am I doing right? As many says getting an MBBS Degree is easy but many Doctors couldn't pass the MCI Screening Test on return. It's very tough, so what should I do? If my decision is right then give me the entire details to get admission in China and the university name is Dali University. Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for MBBS in Dali University, China if not qualified in any Medical entrance exam?
  2. Is there no proper education system in China for MBBS aspirant?
  3. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th?
  4. What are the advantages of studying MBBS in China for Indian student?
  5. What is the minimum mark obtained in 12th for MBBS admission in China? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  7. Detailed information about OMAT? List of universities offering MBBS in China through OMAT?
  8. Formalities to study MBBS in Ningabo University China?
  9. Percentage required in 12th standard to study MBBS in China?
  10. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  11. Which country is best to study MBBS among China and US? Benefits of study MBBS in China and US?
  12. What is the MCI rules to study MBBS in China? In which entrance exam should I appear?
  13. Eligibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has scored 51 marks in Physics, 63 marks in both Chemistry and Biology in 12th?
  14. How to do PG in China after completing MBBS
  15. Eligibility to apply for MBBS in colleges of China?
  16. Cutoff marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in Capital Medical University, China?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in China?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get admission in China school for MBBS after completion of 12th standard in India?
28th May 2016, 03:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether studying MBBS in China is a right decision for 12th candidate? Details of Dali University, China?

Yes, you are doing the right thing if you are not getting admission in Indian Medical schools. Get admission in MBBS course in China is easier and is cheaper as compared to that in India. However, you need to study well since if you have to come back to India and practice then you will need to clear the screening exam of MCI. So there is no problem in studying MBBS abroad if you are serious of your study. Most of the universities in China take admission on the basis of OMAT score and through third party consultancies in India. For more info, please click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?