10th May 2017, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Best CBSE and ISC affiliated schools in Dubai to study 11th with Science stream

I have studied in Kuwait up to 10th from CBSE and now shifting in Dubai. Please suggest me best CBSE and ISC affiliated schools in Dubai to study 11th with Science stream.

Related Questions:
  1. List of ISC affiliated schools in Maharashtra
  2. List of CBSE affiliated schools offering 11th Science without Maths in Vijaywada?
  3. List of ISC affiliated Science schools in Kerala?
  4. When are the admission forms going be available for class 11th science stream of CBSE and ISc Schools of Kolkata and Howrah?
  5. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Visakhapatnam? Percentage required to get admission?
  6. List of ISC affiliated schools in Bangalore which offer admission in 12th standard for a candidate who has secured 70% in 11th?
  7. List of ISC affiliated schools in West Bengal which offers admission in 11th Science?
  8. List of ISC affiliated Girl's Boarding schools which offer admission in 12th Humanities in Maharashtra for 11th ISC candidate?
  9. Which Affiliated ISC schools in Kerala offer combination on subjects for Commerce stream?
  10. List of CBSE affiliated Girl's Boarding schools offering 11th Science in India?
  11. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Science schools in Hyderabad
  12. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Chandigarh? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Possibility to study Commerce in 11th ISC for 10th Science candidate?
  14. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th PCM in Patan, Gujarat?
  15. List of CBSE schools which offer admission in 11th Science at Kolkata -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which private schools affiliated by CBSE are offering Science in 11th in Noida region?
  17. List of CBSE schools offering Science in 11th standard in Lucknow for a candidate with 7 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  18. Is there any CBSE school available in Dubai for 11th? How to get admission in 11th standard?
31st May 2017, 11:52 PM
mrghost
Member+

Default Re: Best CBSE and ISC affiliated schools in Dubai to study 11th with Science stream

List of best CBSE and ISC affiliated schools in Dubai to study 11th with science stream:

> Delhi private school, Dubai

> Indian High School, Dubai

> Gulf Model School, Dubai

> Rajagiri International School, Dubai

> Buds Public School, Dubai

> Central School, Dubai

> JSS private school, Dubai

> The Millennium School, Dubai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?