1st March 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Medical Council of India has cancelled the recognition of MBBS course done from Abroad?

Hello,
I came to know that Medical Council of India MCI is cancelled the recognition of doing MBBS in abroad. Is that true information? I am looking to go Ukraine and do MBBS there. But many of my relatives informed me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Why Medical Council of India conducts Screening Test for MBBS/BDS candidate who has studying in Abroad?
  2. Does Medical Council of India conducts entrance test for MBBS candidates of Abroad?
  3. What's the scope for indian MBBS student's studying Abroad? How may I get full details for the same?
  4. What are the scopes available in foreign for a MBBS student? What are the entrances required to clear to get recognition as doctor outside India?
  5. List of MCI approved colleges in China and their fee structure?
  6. What is the meaning of a recognized university?
  7. Detailed information about the recognition of PhD(Public Health) course in Medical Council of India?
  8. Is there any bachelor degree like MBBS after completing internship in RML hospital? Am I eligible for UPSC?
  9. Recognition of Cardiology Diploma course for a 67 years old Doctor whose certificates are approved by External Affairs Ministry and Indian Embassy of Austria?
  10. Is it easy to get admission to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  11. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  12. List of MBBS medical colleges in UP which are recognized by medical council of India? What is the annual fee structure?
  13. Is Vinayaka University approved by UGC and AICTE for distance education -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  15. Will Medical council of India recognize my 12th NIOS marksheet?
  16. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  17. Are the PG medical courses by JNU approved my Medical Council of India?
  18. Benefits of doing MBBS in Abroad over doing in India? -- [New]
7th March 2016, 10:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Medical Council of India has cancelled the recognition of MBBS course done from Abroad?

No, it is not true that Medical Council of India has cancelled the recognition of doing MBBS in abroad and having MBBS degree from abroad is made null and void. After successful completion of MBBS in abroad, when you come to India and want to practice, you need to get the license of practice from MCI. There will be a screening exam on the basis of which you will get license of practice. If you fail in that exam, you will not get the license to practice in India. If you clear the exam, you can get the license and practice in India.
31st May 2017, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Medical Council of India has cancelled the recognition of MBBS course done from Abroad?

If a student done 2 with nios and he is studying in abroad.will mci allow him for screening test and practice in india?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?