10th May 2017, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Does University of Birmingham provides Doctor of Medicine course?

Hello sir, I have completed MBBS course and want to know University of Birmingham provides Doctor of Medicine course? If, not then suggest me other colleges for it?

Related Questions:
  1. In which branch of medical science should i study after finishing MBBS?
  2. College in India offering Forensic Odontology course?
  3. Which course is better for me if I am a intern in BHMS course
  4. College providing MD in psychology in Homeopathy?
  5. List of Diploma and PG courses after BAMS and present mode of admission?
  6. Am I eligible for MBBS? Can I get lateral entry having done BHMS?
  7. Is it a risk to choose medicine field and become a Doctor? Is there any good alternatives if I don't become a Doctor?
  8. Whether AIIMS offer Master of Physiotherapy course?
  9. Am I eligible for PG in AIIMS after B.Pharma?
  10. How to study Doctor of Medicine being a Doctor of Pharmacy? From where should I study this course?
  11. Can a D.Pharma holder get admission in any medical course except MBBS and BDS? List of such courses and colleges for it?
  12. Which are the PG diploma course in Gynae and OBS, Nanotechnology and Chile Care, Panchkarma, Anesthesia after BAMS? List of colleges I can get for the said courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Courses available other than BBA, BSc, MSc, BCA and other related jobs?
  14. What is the scope of BHMS doctors in USA?
  15. Which university provide MS course after Mechanical Engineering in between University of Birmingham and Lancaster University? How to get admission?
  16. In which university I should study MS in Computer Science among St. Andrews University, University of Birmingham, University of Exeter and University of Sheffield?
  17. Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs for a candidate who has secured admission in MS at University of Birmingham?
  18. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Marine Medicine being a doctor in Jordon Army?
1st June 2017, 12:04 AM
mrghost
Member+

Default Re: Does University of Birmingham provides Doctor of Medicine course?

Yes, University of Birmingham provide the doctor of medicine course.
The University of Birmingham's medical school is one of the largest in Europe with well over 450 medical students.
Birmingham University located in Edgbaston, United Kingdom. This university ranked 15th in United Kingdom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?