10th May 2017, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

List of distance universities in Kuwait to study Masters in Chemical engineering with pattern of studies? Can I study from any Indian university?

Hello sir, I am Chemical Engineering graduate and doing job in Kuwait now I want to study Masters in same stream from any university of Kuwait. Send me list and pattern of study? Can I study from any Indian university?

Related Questions:
  1. Which universities are best to study engineering and masters studies?
  2. Which foreign university is best to study Masters in Cinema Studies through distance mode?
  3. Graduation while working in Merchant Navy on Ship?
  4. How to get an education loan or Scholarship to study M.Tech in Chemical Engineering? List of distance colleges for it?
  5. Am I eligible to study B.Com if completed 12th around 16 years ago?
  6. How to get Visa for Kuwait after Chemical Engineering?
  7. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course?
  8. Universities in Tamilnadu for BL through distance education? Is it good to study BL through distance?
  9. What should I do after my B.Com? I am a B.Com Hons final year student
  10. List of AICTE/UGC/Distance approved universities for studying M.Tech in Environmental Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Scope after Economic general done from C.U. after failing in honours papers?
  12. Options available to study masters in Forensics after B.Pharma? Colleges/universities offering this course?
  13. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  14. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education? List of approved universities?
  15. List of universities that accept 5.5 bands in IELTS to study Masters in Automobile Engineering at UK
  16. Best universities to study Masters in Environmental Studies from Canada? How to get approval of admission from those universities? -- [New]
  17. Foreign unversities providing Masters in Health Safety Environment course in distance mode
  18. Requirements to study M.Sc(Chemical Engineering) in Ghent University for B.E. student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?