19th June 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best country in the world for doing robotics engineering?

Hello my name is Amadou. I have just graduated from a highschool in germany. In this forum , i read some posts from peaple living in india about studying pharmacy or automotive in germany. India is one of the best countries to do robotics, i gathered. Can you please tell me the best universities for it in india and elsewhere (ie japan etc)?

Related Questions:
  1. Best college for Robotics after ME? Details of scholarship and entrance? Which country is best?
  2. Date of sale of LEET forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which country is best to do MS in robotics?
  4. Which colleges are offering robotics in and around Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure for education and accommodation?
  5. Do i have any chance of pursuing PG (Robotics) being a Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  6. Which are the best colleges for me to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering?
  7. How to do engineering in Automation and Robotics? What is the scope in India? Can we do PG in Robotics?
  8. Courses to take up to become a Robotics Engineering? List of worlds best colleges?
  9. Am I eligible for Robotics Engineering after B.Sc in country? Colleges supporting this course?
  10. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  11. What is the scope of robotics engineering?
  12. Steps to be taken to take up Robotics Field?
  13. Institutes offering PhD in Robotics in India as well as in Abroad?
  14. I want to know the names of Top 10 Robotics scientists and engineers of the world
  15. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  16. How to do Ph.D in Robotics after B.Tech? Which universities are offering Ph.D in Robotics after B.Tech?
  17. Prospects of computer engineering in both fast world and developing country like Bangladesh? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to apply for robotics course as my PG if I have done Civil Engineering?
8th March 2012, 07:11 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Which is the best country in the world for doing robotics engineering?

hi friend
Japan is the best country of the world for robotics engineering.Their technology is the best in the world.Japanies companies and intitute are pioneer in the world regarding robotics
16th September 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best country in the world for doing robotics engineering?

some of them are saying GERMAN is the best to do robotics
24th July 2016, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Hii,I am doing B.Tech on Electrical engineering in India after competing b.tech I want to study in Japan or German on robotics....but how...I can fulfill my dream
22nd April 2017, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

I am doing B.E on electronic engineering in India after competing b.e I want to study in Japan or German on robotics,what should i do to get in robotic engineering.
15th May 2018, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Please advise the best country and institute name who where Robotics Engineering is good
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?