22nd June 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Best country to do Higher studies in Abroad?

Now I am 3rd year b. Pharmacy. I have to do higher studies in abroad so which country is best to do my course????

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  2. What should I do to go Abroad having no financial problems? Suitable country and exams?
  3. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  4. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in Abroad for M.S. programme? Which country offers low fee structure for M.S.? Qualification required for it?
  5. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  6. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detail and procedure to do higher studies after B.Pharm in abroad?
  8. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  9. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  10. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  11. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
  12. Information about scholarships and loans for higher studies Abroad after M.Sc?
  13. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  14. Which course should i join to do my higher studies in Abroad?
  15. How much rank required to join in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  17. How to go abroad for higher studies after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication
  18. How to do higher studies in Abroad? I am doing B.E final
22nd June 2015, 11:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best country to do Higher studies in Abroad?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies. There are many universities across the globe which offer higher level courses in the field of pharmacy. You should give more preference to the rank and reputation of the concerned university rather than selecting country to pursue your higher studies. However USA and UK are the leading countries in the field of pharmacy and medical facilities. Even Australia and Japan are also good countries to pursue higher studies in the field of pharmacy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?