22nd June 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a best university in Abroad?

I am having 8.9 cgpa in mechanical. Can I get a best university in abroad? Please tell me about admission in abroad university....

23rd June 2015, 12:29 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a best university in Abroad?

You have a good career record. Now in order to get good university you need to do well in the entrance exams based on which the foreign s universities take admission. For example, if you want to do higher studies in your field, i.e., core field, you need to appear in the entrance exams- GRE and TOEFL/IELTS. Apart from this you need to prepare a good resume and a statement of purpose during online application in the foreign universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?