17th May 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Detail and procedure to do higher studies after B.Pharm in abroad?

Am last year student of b.pharm ...which scopes are available in abroad for further study pharm.d? and which subjects in pharm.d? any entrance exam for pharm.d? I want all detail about pharm.d in abroad.... and which country is best for pharm.d study?

Related Questions:
  1. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  2. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  3. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  7. Is it possible to do MS in abroad after B.E? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  9. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
  10. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  11. Which course should i join to do my higher studies in Abroad?
  12. How can I study further in Abroad with scholarship if secured 86% in 12th Science?
  13. Which course I can do for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech Food Technology? -- [New]
  14. How to take scholarship exam for Abroad Studies?
  15. How to go abroad for higher studies after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication
  16. How to do higher studies in Abroad? I am doing B.E final
  17. Detailed procedure to work as dental hygienist abroad?
  18. List of universities favourable to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
18th May 2015, 12:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detail and procedure to do higher studies after B.Pharm in abroad?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies after completion of your B.Pharmacy. You can definitely pursue higher studies in abroad and you have different course options. You can pursue Pharma D. or MS in Pharmacy. For MS degree, you need to appear in GRE while for Pharma D. you need to appear in the entrance of the concerned country like for USA it is NAPLEX and FPGEE. Apart from this, you need to appear in English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL. USA and UK are the best countries to pursue courses in Pharmacy. You will be given a wide number of subject options among which there will be some compulsory subjects and some electives among which you need to choose along with the credit hours for the subjects. For details about the subject, you need to consult the concerned institute in which you are taking admission.
13th January 2016, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detail and procedure to do higher studies after B.Pharm in abroad?

can I tell me the which courses available after b.pharmacy in abroad and which university is there and how many years study and what is the part time job opportunities is there
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?