24th March 2011, 12:31 AM
shilpi das

What type of jobs will be available after completing Biotechnology dual degree? Can I get a job abroad?

I m doing biotechnology dual degree so i want to ask what type of jobs i will get in this field and what kind of jobs realated to this field i can get in abroad

Related Questions:
  1. What type of jobs will I get in India or in Abroad after completing M.Tech?
  2. Best government jobs after completing 5 years dual degree in EEE? Books and subjects preferred for government exams? -- [New]
  3. What kind of jobs will I get in abroad after pursuing Biotechnology B.Tech and M.Tech(Dual Degree)?
  4. What is the benefit of pursuing dual degree from BITS Pilani?
  5. What type of jobs I can get after completing M.Sc. Biotechnology? How to get a job in Bangalore with this qualification?
  6. Can I get job after pursuing B.Tech+M.Tech Dual Degree(Biotechnology) course?
  7. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) with low expenses in Abroad? Will I get good job after completing B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  9. Jobs in India and abroad after completing M.A in Geography?
  10. Eligibility for Governemnt jobs after EEE dual degree? Preferred books for the preparation of government job?
  11. Can I get government jobs after completing MBA Tech Civil dual course from NMIMS?
  12. How may I find a job in abroad after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  13. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  14. Where can I apply for a job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  15. What type of jobs are available in Abroad after completing BSc Biology?
  16. What type of job can I get after doing Development Studies from Abroad?
  17. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
  18. How to get education loan to study Biotechnology? What are the job opportunities are there after completing Biotechnology in India? Is it a good career option?
14th May 2011, 06:31 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What type of jobs will be available after completing Biotechnology dual degree? Can I get a job abroad?

Nature of Work
The nature of work of biotechnologists, being interdisciplinary, requires working together of people from different fields such as biology, chemistry,biochemistry, microbiology, molecular biology, immunology, genetics, engineering, food ,science, agriculture etc.

Some of the fields where biotechnology studies are applicable are as follows:
MEDICINE AND HEALTH CARE
INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
AGRICULTURE AND ANIMAL HUSBANDRY
ENVIRONMENT

There are many jobs in the field of Biotechnology.Some included are:

Bioinformatician
Biotechnical Scientist
Consultant
Director
Industry Researcher
Project Leader
Research Associate
Senior Scientist

Career Prospects

Before applying abroad, it would be better to work in India and get some work experience , its not so easy to get job abroad just after graduation.

(1)Candidates with postgraduate degree in biotechnology get absorbed in corporate and government sector, both.

(2)Qualified biotechnologists are employed in leading indian business houses and MNCs including pharmaceutical companies, chemical industries, bio-processing industries, agriculture related industries and pollution control activities of the major industries etc.

(3)They can even join government and corporate run research and development organizations.
30th May 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of jobs will be available after completing Biotechnology dual degree? Can I get a job abroad?

i got 74.5% in 12th board and m willing to take admission for bsc in biotechnology.does it have a good scope in india?what is the minimum and maximum salary i would get?
8th July 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

i am going to join in btech biotechnology ,i want to now about how course will look like or how course will be.
21st July 2011, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about Ph.D proggrame in abroad?
24th July 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

what would be the salary for research associate
12th May 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

after completing any degreeB.Sc at what type of jobs able to do ?
10th June 2014, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

i have got 65.4% in 12th board exam. what jobs will i get after having a bachelor degree on biotech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?