27th October 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Which branch would be better to do MD from China Radio or Dermatology?

Hey.
I am an indian mbbs graduate....and i want to do my md from china ....can u help me which branch will be better radio or dermatology and will i be able to practice in india after dat

20th September 2016, 08:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch would be better to do MD from China Radio or Dermatology?

Both radiology and dermatology are good branches and have ample scope. You should choose your branch of higher studies as per your field of interest and grasp in its fundamentals along with the reputation of the institute in which you are seeking admission. If you compare both the fields with the scope in India, then dermatology has a upper hand as there are more opportunities for dermatologists in India. You can definitely practice in India after the completion of course provided you clear the screening exam conducted by the Medical Council of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?