21st February 2011, 08:47 PM
deeksha malhotra

Am I eligible for DNB courses after scoring an aggregate of 55% in MBBS?

sir i have an aggregate of 55 percent in mbbs. Am I eligible to apply for dnb courses??

22nd February 2011, 05:08 AM
nitingoplani88

Default Re: Am I eligible for DNB courses after scoring an aggregate of 55% in MBBS?

minimum of 60% in MBBS to be eligible for dnb but some colleges are offering it on 55% so i dont think there is any fixed criteria

Best of Luck and try to score high !!
22nd February 2011, 06:04 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for DNB courses after scoring an aggregate of 55% in MBBS?

The aggregate score is considered as part of the eligibility criteria. The minimum aggregate marks required for this course is normally at least 60%. In case a candidate is from the SC/ST caste then some relaxations are there. Also the course should have been pursued from a recognised institute. Since your score is less you will not be eligible to appear.
18th July 2011, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

what are the other eligibility criteria required for applying dnb after mbbs
8th October 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

i am a pg in microbiology. can i apply for dnb exam or mbbs is necessary for this/
3rd January 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

what minimum aggregate is required in mbbs(for obc candidate) for applying for dnb
21st September 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

sir is it easy to pass dnb dermatology in first attempt after masters in dermatology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?