15th March 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for higher education in New Zealand after completion of Graduation in CMJ University?

Dear Administrator,

I was completed my graduation in CMJ university can i apply for higher education in newzeland will i get any problem at visa . so please kindly let me know . its my goal to study at abroad give me an exact solution?

29th November 2016, 02:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for higher education in New Zealand after completion of Graduation in CMJ University?

Yes, you can definitely pursue higher studies in New Zealand after completion of your graduation from CMJ University. There is no problem in it as it is a recognised university and one can get visa for New Zealand easily. New Zealand government also encourages overseas students to go there, pursue higher studies and work there owing to sparse population. Hence, it is one of the favourable place of higher studies for students of Asian countries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?