16th February 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I directly do Masters without DDS?

I am doing my internship right now, i would like to do my masters from US.Can i directly do masters without doing DDS as i am not interested in practicing.I would like to become a researcher

Related Questions:
  1. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?
  2. From where can I do DDS after BDS? Cost of the DDS course? Is there any capsule course after BDS? Salary after doing DDS and MDS in India and Abroad?
  3. Scope as a Dentist after BDS? Is switching career from a Dentist a good option? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. From where can I do DDS after BDS in India? What is the cost of DDS course in USA? How can i get admission in USA?
  5. Admission procedure for M.Com in Delhi University? Important dates related to it and when is the batch starting this year?
  6. Can I do MDS(oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) in USA after finishing BDS degree in India? Procedure to apply for it and the universities in USA offering the program?
  7. Details about MDS in USA?
  8. Which is the best branch of MBA?
  9. What are the courses other then DDS in which I can apply in USA?
  10. How to do DDS in UK? I have completed BDS
  11. Can I become a lecturer in a college after scoring 60% in Masters in Philosophy? How useful is the M.Phil degree? Is it ok to directly do Ph.D?
  12. Names of the institutes which will help me to prepare for MDS and DDS exam?
  13. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing PG course from USA?
  14. Which branch should I choose for doing MBA? I'm pursuing B.Tech(IT)
  15. How Can I get admission in DDS(USA)? Which type of exam do I need to pass? What's the applying procedure?
  16. How to prepare for DDS exam in UK? Cost of the exam?
  17. What is the fee structure of DDS from USA after completing BDS from India?
  18. Which are the courses available after BDS in India an in USA?
11th October 2016, 09:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I directly do Masters without DDS?

You can't pursue MDS without completing BDS, which is a bachelor degree course in dental sciences. Without having a bachelor degree you can jump straight to a masters degree course.

Hence, you must first complete BDS and then apply for GRE for admission abroad in MDS course. There is no other shortcut route.
14th October 2016, 12:59 PM
SteveCollins

Default Re: Can I directly do Masters without DDS?

A candidate for admission to the MDS course (Master of Dental Surgery) must have a recognized degree of BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) awarded by a university in respect of recognized Dental College.

https://buyessay.co.uk/essay_help_uk.php- Essay Help UK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?