14th April 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

I am a student of Mechanical Engineering Diploma. After completing my Diploma program, I am eligible to study Aeronautical Engineering in B.Tech? I want to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  3. Can I study BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  5. Mechanical or Civil, which is better to study in BTech after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  6. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  8. Can I go to USA for doing further studies after completion of diploma in engineering?
  9. Can I study B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  10. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to study marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. Can I study and get jobs in USA after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Chances to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Is there any way to get admission in Marine engineering for Mechanical engineering Diploma holder? What are the requirements?
  15. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  16. How can I study Aeronautical after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Can I study correspondence BE after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Can I study B.Tech(Robotics Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
8th May 2018, 09:28 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to study B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) course after completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. Diploma holders are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years Engineering course through lateral entry admission process. You have to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board of education. By qualifying the entrance examination, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank, so, that you will be offered a seat in a particular college for pursuing B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) course.
9th May 2018, 01:36 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

I am very much sorry to say that you cannot opt for the B.Tech course in Aeronautical Engineering after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering as you are not eligible for it.
Candidates those who have completed their Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the B.Tech course in the same through lateral entry process.
9th May 2018, 04:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for JEE Main, if you want to get admission in B.Tech aeronautical engineering. Seats are allotted through counselling, based on your rank.

There are state level engineering entrance exams too, through which you can get admission in 2nd year of the B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?