8th July 2015, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I do higher studies in abroad after gaining 10 years of work experience?

I have done my MBA & doing job from last 10 years,now if i want to go abroad for higher studies for getting job there can I go? Can someone please let me know the information on this soon as possible? I require the information soon to start the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. How to go Abroad for further studies having 12 years experience in Marketing? Which all course can I pursue?
  2. How much will be my freshers package after completing BCA?
  3. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  4. How can I study MS(Structural Engineering/Construction Management) in Abroad being a Civil Engineer with 4 years of work experience?
  5. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  6. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  7. Which course should I pursue from abroad after completing LLB DLL, LW and PGDHRM from SCDL? I also have more than 2 year experience in recruitment?
  8. Will I get a job after BCA in software industry? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What course should I take after completion of Automobile Engineering diploma and B.Tech course?
  10. What is the difference between doing B.Tech in India and doing BS in USA? Job Opportunities for these courses in India and USA?
  11. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  12. Any option for me to get higher education and job in abroad counties at an age of 34?
  13. Which company is best among Mahindra Satyam and HCL?
  14. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. How to study in abroad after B.pharmacy?
  16. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  17. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  18. List of universities offering MS in the field of electronics? What are the job opportunities after completion of the course?
8th July 2015, 05:40 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do higher studies in abroad after gaining 10 years of work experience?

Yes, now you can pursue your higher studies in Aboard. To continue your studies in Aboard, first you should choose any Master's or PhD course and you should complete the entrance exams, which are required to get admission in that course. You can know about entrance exams, by contacting the admission office of the university, in which you want to join. After completing the exams, you can apply for admission in foreign universities by sending your profile and required documents. Then the admission office will review your application and will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile meets university requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?