14th May 2016, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MS in Ireland with 55% in B.E. Electrical? Possibility to get an Education Loan on mortgage?

Hi,
I am a B.E.(Electrical) graduate. My B.E. score is 55%. All I want an honest advice from everyone, about MS in Ireland. I am not a geek US fan that I want to complete it from USA, two reasons I choose Ireland-
1) Duration of MS is only 1 year.
2) It is Affordable there.
Here I am not asking for the procedure, but a little help about getting an Education Loan, on mortgage would do? I am asking for advice about MS in Ireland, specialization, any good university where my application with such scores acceptable and finally from a prospective view about future growth.

Related Questions:
15th May 2016, 05:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MS in Ireland with 55% in B.E. Electrical? Possibility to get an Education Loan on mortgage?

Yes, you can do MS in Ireland with 55% aggregate marks in your B.E Electrical Graduation course. To get admission in MS course in Ireland Universities, you must have to appear and report your TOEFL/IELTS examinations scores.

If you have mortage such as home or land, you can put that as Collateral security to bank and take education loan from the bank by submitting all the required education and property documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?