1st March 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property mortgage for brother's Abroad studies?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am working in Infosys from the last 1 year and earns Rs. 27,000 per month. I want to take an education loan for my younger brother. He want to study BS in Abroad. I have no property to mortgage for getting an education loan. So, I can apply for an education loan for my brother's education in any bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  2. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  3. Should I mortgage my property to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study Post Graduation in UK? Should I repay the amount after getting job?
  4. Should I have to mortgage property for applying an education loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for study in USA? Can I repay loan amount within 5 years after getting job?
  5. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. If living in rented house can I apply for Education loan?
  7. Can I mortgage property which includes partner to apply for Education Loan?
  8. Can I get an Education Loan against an agricultural property?
  9. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK? -- [New]
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  11. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad?
  12. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan on the same property in which my brother has already taken?
  14. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  15. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  16. Possibility to apply in Education Loan without any property for a poor candidate?
  17. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  18. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan from 2 different banks for Abroad studies?
28th March 2016, 04:56 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property mortgage for brother's Abroad studies?

You can apply for the Educational Loan on the basis of your IT Return that you have filed for the last financial year but a lot depends on the amount of Loan that you are requesting the Bank to sanction.
The amount of Loan that you are seeking along with the College in which your brother will study is the defining factors on which your Loan will be sanctioned.
So apply for the Loan as quickly as possible in the Bank of your choice and make sure you ask the Branch Manager regarding how much Loan will be sanctioned on your current circumstances.
This is the process you need to follow now to get the Loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?